Today we had our first rehearsal with costumes. It was a very smooth one--no train wrecks. We also had an orchestra rehearsal with singers, so it was a long day. As you can see, it is going to be a good show. I actually took these photos from the orchestra pit during the run through.
Michael Ching's blog, pondering music, opera, and where and how it fits in, particularly in the regions. For detailed information about specific works, look down the right side and link to my Obsidian Wiki.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Piano Dress Rehearsal
Today we had our first rehearsal with costumes. It was a very smooth one--no train wrecks. We also had an orchestra rehearsal with singers, so it was a long day. As you can see, it is going to be a good show. I actually took these photos from the orchestra pit during the run through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The orchestra is wonderful, I hear. Sorry I am missing it.
ReplyDelete