Michael Ching's blog, pondering music, opera, and where and how it fits in, particularly in the regions. For detailed information about specific works, look down the right side and link to my Obsidian Wiki.
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, opera a cappella now available at Albany Records
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Robert Orth
One of my favorite singers is baritone Robert Orth. He has a wicked sense of humor. Check out his dark biography.
Very funny. It reminds me that I used to have an anti-resume in addition to a resume (in it I listed all my failures and vices). Robert Orth's idea is better though. After all, if anti-matter annihilates matter, anyone with an anti-resume should not even exist.
Very funny. It reminds me that I used to have an anti-resume in addition to a resume (in it I listed all my failures and vices). Robert Orth's idea is better though. After all, if anti-matter annihilates matter, anyone with an anti-resume should not even exist.
ReplyDelete